mercredi 12 mai 2010

Article 6: The counselor intimate relationships


The rules of Camp Kysoc were clear:

"no relationships between staff are allowed or must remained secret to the campers"

This rule was really important and it is still valid in most of the american camps.

BUT

One morning when I took my campers to watch "Tranformers" in the movie room, as I open the door of the basement, I walked on something, I looked at my foot a camper told me “You walked on a chewing gum Ghislain”, I looked at it closer, it wasn’t a chewing gum at all…

A used condom had been left on the floor… me and my co-worker realized it but decided to hide the fact saying “I hate chewing gum” I left and throw the condom away in the forest by shaking my foot… I know I might have polluted a little bit of the Kentucky forest I apologize.

But here is the fact: counselors had sexual relationships in an activity room for the kids and left it on the floor…

I do repeat! The Camp Kysoc rules were clearly against any relationships between staff! I don’t want any of the reader to think they were not against staff having sexual relationship because they were. But “rules are made to be crossed sometime” as the quote says….

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire